The Partners at MMA LAW are specialists in Road Traffic Law. We can help you, if you are arrested for a driving offence. No matter what difficulty you face we are experts in all areas including:-
- Failing to provide driver identity/nominate driver/section 172 offences
- Driving without insurance/permitting driving without insurance
- Permitting someone to drive without insurance
- Driving without a licence
- Failing to stop after an accident
- Failing to report an accident
- Driving without due care and attention
- Dangerous Driving
- Drink Driving
- Drug Driving
- Using a Mobile Phone whilst Driving
- NIPS (Notice of Intended Prosecution)
- Totting Bans
- Any other endorsable offence
- Death by Dangerous Driving
- Death by Careless Driving
We can advise you 24/7 and provide free legal representation at the police station if you are arrested for a driving offence or requested to be interviewed under caution.
We will advise you from the outset whether we believe you have a defence and will defend you with expertise and care.
We understand that a driving disqualification or even gaining penalty points can have a catastrophic effect on your life and that of your family. Choosing a solicitor to represent your interests therefore could make a significant difference. Please do not hesitate to contact, remembering that we offer free initial appointments.
Our solicitors can offer you immediate advice regarding the case against you and whether you have mitigating circumstances to avoid the imposition of penalty points on your licence or a potential exceptional hardship argument to avoid disqualification.
Should you be charged with any Road Traffic Offence we will first assess you for legally aided representation. If you are ineligible then we promise to offer you a competitive, agreed fee at the outset so you don’t have to worry about any hidden charges. What we agree is what you will pay.